Ready to build

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ready to build
From: "J I Waldron" <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:36:21 -0400
Well, the addition to the house is finally done.  The last of the 'final'
inspectors
(5 of 'em) has come and gone, the girls are sleeping in their new rooms and
we're enjoying the new kitchen.  Whew - 10 years of weekends and vacations
(as I did it all myself) and am I ever glad that is over - at least it's paid
for.

Time to build a race car!

As I get going I'll see if I can't put up a web site with progress pictures
and
all the reference materials I have collected (courtesy of this list) over the
past couple of years.  Seems like a bit much to expect it to be done for
this season (I don't want to over promise here) but next year should see my
smiling face at some meets.  (Am I really jumping into another major
project?)

Any and all advice, opinions, or general scuttle-butt is always welcome, and
you can bet that as the rubber meets the road (as my building skills collide
with the real world) I'll have lots of questions!  This list is a huge and
priceless
resource and has kept me going through tile setting, wall painting, and all
the rest.  Thanks!

Jim. W.