new truck parts... some LSR..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: new truck parts... some LSR..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:32:19 -0500
I was out replacing the rotors... calipers and pads on the front of the F250 I
bout a few years back... it's got just over 250,000 miles now... and the
rotors are finally gone...

in any case I wanted to replace the wheel bearings... but the only thing
locally avalible was China stuff.... somehow I doubt they would make the
mileage seem as easy... mine weren't hurt so they are getting flushed and
repacked... I'd rather have Good old bearings then out of tolerance new
JUNK... been there done that...

what say you guys?

Keith