Re: engine mounting

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine mounting
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:20:58 -0500
Ron's work... I'm just at a point in re-assembly that I have lots of
options... This was a simple easy and very strong way to build the car...
he's used the 3/8ths aluminum plate as a center locating system for the
engine and trans and it extends both to the top and bottom rails of the
car.. so it really ties the chassis together...

I liked Seth Hammonds ability to take the car into three sections and I'm
currently considering a system that allows me to do that while maintaining
or increasing the rigidity of the chassis... but for this year it's going
back as it was... simple easy clean and neat....( also makes a great fire
wall )

Keith