Re: Paint and Primer

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint and Primer
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 08:48:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/2004 6:31:51 AM Central Standard Time,
saltracer@hotmail.com writes:
We're at the point that we need to start buying primer and soon (hopefully)
paint. I bought one quart of DTM primer, one pint hardener, and one gallon
of thinner (PPG brand). It was $129! This is a small car luckily,but we do
want to paint two different colors on the chassis and exterior. What brands
of paint do you  guys use and what are your sources? Phil
Phil try this place I have had good luck with there products and they ship
stuff right out.
www.pivco.net
Larry Mac