ebay Mod roadster

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay Mod roadster
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 07:52:54 -0700
Hey all--nice looking unfinished modified roadster fo sale on ebay-- don't
know owner/builder. Someone from LA area.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2476778406&inde
xURL=7&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting
I don't know this car, but Limeworks does super work.

At the Grand National Roadster show I found out that Limeworks had done the
chassis on my street rod. They build traditional looking stuff to a high
standard. I am completely satisfied with the work they did on my car.

This looks to be a sweet deal. I don't think you can start from scratch and
build a car to this point for the price.

Dan W