Re: High Speed Biker safety

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: High Speed Biker safety
From: "jkamo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:52:52 -0600
theres increased stability if the drums are
about 1/4 full of fluid, something with a high
specific of gravity works best, nitro for instance,
a large venting system is always a good idea

ignition output can be enhanced  with about a 1/2 inch air gap between
the end of the spark plug lead and the plug

it gets hot at those races so having the prop
rotate toward the driver "could" be of benefit
for  swamp cooler effect in the pits, this would be
optimum if a stream of fluid was introduced into
the fan/prop, preferably from "bladder" of fluid under pressure

Joe