Re: Firesuit under motorcycle leathers?

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Firesuit under motorcycle leathers?
From: "jkamo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:04:43 -0600
Jonny,  call the motorcycle tech people!!!

that way, regardless of what the book says,
and how you may interpret it
you got confirmation from them, that is what
matters most, in this era of the rule book not
being gospel

its like most religions, ya dont want to be
a heathen,  and be careful there are some
radicals, and extremists

Joe :)