Readers Rides HRM

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Readers Rides HRM
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:15:45 -0700
List. Yesterday my HRM came and in it is a picture of a nice car with a K&N
air filter and a cat back exhaust. I've got that on my 3/4 ton Dodge. So I
sent in pictures of my Lark, Vega, and Roadster to the Readers Rides section
to explain what I'm thinking about when I'm thinking about Hot Rods.
Apparently David liked them since he wrote back and said he did and asked for
more information. It comes to me that on this list there are many cars that
are highly individual and also visual. (Here I am thinking "Hondaliner".)
among others. Maybe some others could send in pictures and show young people
things they may not be aware of. Couldn't hurt and may cause someone to start
thinking. Who knows what could come of that?        Rich Fox