Re: Sort of LSR ...... Innovators and Creators

To: gary@arrowracing.org, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sort of LSR ...... Innovators and Creators
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:54:12 EDT
             Thanks for those words, Gary !  These quotes are along the
same lines, and should be appreciated by builders, doers, and achievers
of the many and varied projects and goals we seek as humans .......

              Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
              Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
                                               --- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

              Genius is one per cent inspiration,
              ninety-nine per cent perspiration.
                                                    --- Thomas Alva Edison

           Innovators and creators are persons who can to a higher
           degree than average accept the condition of aloneness. They
           are more willing to follow their own vision, even when it
           takes them far from the mainland of the human community.
           Unexplored places do not frighten them - or not, at any rate,
           as much as they frighten those around them. This is one of
           the secrets of their power. That which we call "genius" has
           a great deal to do with courage and daring, a great deal to
           do with nerve
                                                    --- Nathaniel Branden

           We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are
           fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the
           goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to
           our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything
           else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile
                                                     --- Earl Nightingale