Re: non lsr: mountaineering boots

To: john@engr.wisc.edu, land-speed-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non lsr: mountaineering boots
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:47:16 EDT
      Hi John ..... You might try to contact an old 60s drag racing fellow
class competitor of mine in the gasser ranks, Ralph Ridgeway.  I believe
he went on to hold some NHRA records in the modified production classes
later on, and also made some valve gear components. I do see him at
drag reunions and carshows here in the Northeast on occasion. He has
invented, and, I believe, manufactures some type of cold weather footwear.
      He can be reached by emailing his wife Sherrie, a great gal with a
good sense of humor, at this handle :
                         SRidgeway@HotFeet.com
  Good Luck on keeping your feet warm down on the Bottom Side ......
           we sure don't need those boots at Speedweek !
                  Bruce on the Connecticut Shoreline
PS : Ralph's car always reached the lights before mine .......
              and he held quite a reputation for being a masterful tuner.
                              He deserved it !!!