RE: Model A Coupe on eBay now: Lower than a snake's hips !!!

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Model A Coupe on eBay now: Lower than a snake's hips !!!
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:26:17 -0500
Now that is a real "low rider"

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-land-speed@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 11:26 AM
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Cc: blackradon@hotmail.com; darrell.ferguson@ATTWS.com

       My buddy at the other end of the state, and fellow list
member,Bob
Swanson, sent me a heads-up on this radical chopped and channeled
coupe for sale on eBay ...... this A Bone is a bit lower than most of
the
East Coast street coupes of the Fifties, but there were quite a few,
both
coupes and sedans, as low or even lower, running on our dragstrips back
in those lowbuck fun days from hot rodding's past !
      Very tough for some of us to even try to squeeze into such a
superlowboy rig these days ! You can see it with its' wild 20" rear
wheels
          on Ebay all this week ..... check out # 2478032823
      Thanks for bringing back some great memories from half a
            century ago, Bob !   How Time flies !!!   Bruce