Rule book!!!??

To: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>,
Subject: Rule book!!!??
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:55:31 -0700 (PDT)
I haven't really followed this thread, but if anybody needs a rulebook
urgently, USFRA has them available.  I was getting into cage construction and
knew that some changes had been made in the rules, so I just bought an extra
rule book from USFRA.

Dick J in East Texas

Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com> wrote:
Glad to find out that the lack of rule books wasn't caused by some
geographical oddity! As the spring floods arrive here in south Texas, I
really start gettin antsy about the official rule book. Bernie called the
SCTA office the at the end of March and they said it would be three or four
weeks...