Re: Hey You folks Alive?

To: kturk@adelphia.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hey You folks Alive?
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:57:47 EDT
We're fine here in Connecticut. Friday Debbie and I drove down to Washington,
D.C. to see her uncle and  the WWII Memorial detication. This is something
that was long overdue, very nice to see so many veterans in their 60 year old
uniforms. There were over 200 thousand people on the mall, and I  was wearing a
B-17 T shirt I bought after my flight last year. We sat down and the fellow
behind me tapped me on the sholder and said he was a navigator on a B-17 during
the war. Turns out he was on the same base my Dad was on!  Bob in connecticut