Re: Rule book

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Rule book
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:11:27 -0700
Well, we are still waiting for the correct trophy plate
for last years trophy, this is the 3rd attempt, even though
they have had the correct info from the get go, and its
not our first year attending

what things like this indicate to me is that the SCTA
could use our (more) help

I have feelings of frustration and guilt,  as I would like
to help the process

the solice is that 100% of the time,  speedweek is a blast and
a success

Joe :)