RE: Words

To: ddahlgren@snet.net, ggl205@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Words
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:28:13 -0700
"Any one who thinks being married to more than one wife is a good thing has
never been married to more than one wife."  Joseph Smith

Dale C.  :)

Hey I am a member of the 'far out' generation... yeah I know too much
mis-spent youth.. As far as the land of many wives.. Who wants all those
issues times X wives. I can't handle the 'requirements' of one.. LOL Think
about it mother's day X whatever, didn't do a good job cutting the grass X
whatever. Insensitive X whatever.. you get the point . One is enough for me.
Seems like Utah if they are the land of many wives are a bunch of folks that
either hate themselves or can't make up their mind. I can guarantee if they
were all Italian girls for NYC one is enough..LOL

Dave
1

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer.