Re: Anybody Know

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody Know
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:47:26 -0700
Dick,

It was great to visit with you and your wife and a pleasure to do your
distributor. Hope to see you at the Salt....I don't know who the lady in
Tonapah could be. I am not aware of a woman as president of the SCTA.
Except for Vada Orr and Phil Lindsley, I can't think of any women that
were very active in SCTA early on. I would be curious to know who she
could be. Possibly her husband was president.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC