Re: Old Magazines

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Old Magazines
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <tneimeyer@houston.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:32:17 -0500
I would like to thank all that responded to my message about the old
magazines.  Some US Post Office employee around Kilgore Texas is cursing me
about now because he is carrying a 60 pound package to Dick J.

The overall comment I received was to consider giving them to a Veterans
Center.  I did consider that prior to sending out the post to the list.
Since I was already giving several boxes of other magazines and some clothes
to the Veterans, I felt like I would rather give them to somebody with a
"specific" tie to cars/hot rods.

Although I am not a Veteran, I do appreciate what the Veterans have done for
our country.  Some of you may have seen us fly the POW/MIA flag at
Bonneville in 2003.  My racing partner is a Vet, also my father and brother.

Respectfully, Tom