Re: Tube & rule book

To: John Beckett <saltracer@servusa.com>
Subject: Re: Tube & rule book
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:36:54 -0600
yeah John, it is frustrating, and none of us
want to sit around and bash our beloved sanctioning
body,  having this list reveal just those here who
spoke up about issues, can and may still garner positive
outcomes, one way or another,  it allows the breadth
of such issues to be more evident, and can facilitate
understanding/solutions potentially,  Jon and I are anxiously
awaiting our rule books,  I am sure we will get things
done in time, lord willing.......

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com