Re: Back on line

To: Ed Van Scoy <lsr128@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Back on line
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:18:21 -0600
Quoting Ed Van Scoy <lsr128@msn.com>:

> Well, after spending 2 weeks on the road I'm finally back home.... feels
> good
> even if it's 108 out there. Spent 10 days in Las Vegas for the National
> Corvette Convention. Pretty neat, and we "owned" Las Vegas Motor Speedway
> for
> 3 days. Great racing. After that we popped over to El Mirage - took one
> run
> and we were so exhusted we hit the road (heck, it's only 400 miles home)
> Was
> good to see old friends again.
Welcome back Ed. Dang Ed if you won't toot your own horn,I will. New
certified rec at El Mirage,and now #9 in pts. Go Gear Grinders! Old rec
189.136,new rec 194.566. Also nice pic of you & Linda on El Mirage Photo
group #1. Plus all Vettes, all the time at Vegas Speedway. Quoting KT;
"It don't get any Better" Congrats you two, what a road trip. Thought maybe
you were helping Glen un-pack.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah