Arduns What Else

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, billyjack@mail.billethridge.com,
Subject: Arduns What Else
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:16:01 -0400
A copy of the Spring '04 number of "Rodder's Journal" the slick
quarterly, came to my hands today and it contains a nice long article on
Arduns past and present.  I must say the photography is absolutely
gorgeous.  Our own Ardun Doug King and Dave "Hayseed" Thomssen of this
list are mentioned among current Ardun stars, and Doug is quoted with a
very apt quip that will be understood only by Ardun builders.

Rodder's Journal is available at Barnes & Noble among other places.  BH