Re: Tubeless???

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tubeless???
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:58:33 -0500
AAAHHH...It all becomes clear now. Maybe even a larger rulebook to occupy
more space in the tube and increase relative surface friction. Or sand the
inside of the tube to accomplish same. Let's see...what else could be used
for limpification rate reduction?
Skip (I think enough has been heaped on to this?????)