Off we go!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Off we go!
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:43:20 -0400
Nancy and I leave in a few hours for the trek to Maxton.  We should
arrive in Charlotte Thursday late afternoon, and by Friday morning we
hope to be ensconced at the track doing those last minute things that
make for such a good time -- checking safety wire, trying to fit the
bodywork on the bike, seeing how well the new leathers fit, and so on.

This month's big goal:  Getting into the "Naked" 2 Club (for all you
four-wheel racers, that means I'll be racing on a bike with no bodywork
in front of the rider, not whatever your smarmy minds might otherwise
think!)

We'll be back here Tuesday evening with a report on how the new truck
works, too.  To everyone:  We hope to see you there!

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)