Re: Waiting

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <lsr128@msn.com>, "LSR List"
Subject: Re: Waiting
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:54:35 -0600
Well yes I do, I need a new fuel tank made also but don't know what the new
rule changes are on gallons of capacity of tank, waiting for fine print. So
I need to get that done for the APS class. Then something I heard about seat
has to be lower then something, maybe im playing a little dumb here but
major fabrication needs to be done yet, and waiting for fine print to lead
me in the right way. Something about wheelbase to, maybe I need to have made
new extensions like the ones you see in the picture. Very fine job MSA did
on the current ones, just a couple of weeks worth of work. I might need to
change my front fairing about some new rule I heard about something cant be
any further forward then some straight line on front axel. Again waiting to
read the fine print. Because even the fine print doesnt spell it out all the
way, I would also like to make sure my current safety wire has fresh coat of
paint on it or something because tech didnt like that it had rust on it. You
know just sitting around for now......

Jonathan