Re: Good Luck Jon

To: QUICKTURBO@aol.com, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good Luck Jon
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 03:58:37 +0000
John, Very nice!!! Congradulations, can't wait to hear what you do with some
time into it. I set the ECTA M/BF-1650 at 202.5 and the A/BG-1350 at 202.4
(which Guthrie just upped very well to 208). I did it on Brooks Double-Busa.
Seems there are plenty of bikes capable of it, I think it's some of the
riders that kind of get used to that fairing?
TD