RE: Speaking Of Brakes

To: "John Goodman" <ggl205@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speaking Of Brakes
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:44:40 -0500
John;

If you truly have 90% of the car's weight on the front wheels and there
is no braking on the rear, it seems to me that under really hard
braking, you might do a "reverse wheelie". Have you ever grabbed the
front brake hard while riding a bike? ...over the handlebars you go!

I'd move some of the weight to the rear and put brakes on the rear, too.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ