Re: Technology 2

To: jkamo@rushmore.com, gmc6power@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Technology 2
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:30:18 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/04 9:45:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jkamo@rushmore.com writes:
no your NOT going 300 like clock work
in top fuel,  top fuel uses as much data acq. as
the space shuttle

as far as "enjoy your traction control",
thats like me saying enjoy the nitrous you
use in gas class

Sorry it got sent before I wanted ti too.
As for saving up and used parts.... Let me add to the list.
Block, used throwaway from a 1988 SCCA Trans Am program
Heads, used 23 Degree alloys that have so many repairs I lost count
Crank, it was new in 1996, cost $800 from COLA
Rods, used Carrillos from a BUSCH engine I bought in 1986, (set 4 records in
2 cars)
Lets see, we built the turbo system, chargeair cooler, and many other items,
like everyone else here.
Yeah, I'm in the engine biz but I can't just drop cash on my engine program,
I work VERY frugally like almost everyone.