I'm back....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm back....
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:17:00 -0700
Re joined the list a couple of days ago and have been lurking. Haven't
finished the world's fastest sunbeam, but getting pretty close. Just major
bolt on items now, most of the fab work is done. Just a little here and
ther, like a tray to hold my laptop for data harvesting during a run, seat
belts, etc...no new pictures. Oh, I did get the graphics for the car. Hood
will have crossed Brti and American flags, rear decklid has half a sunburst
with Spirt of Sunbeam on it, fenders have the usual thanks to and the oter
fender has the particulars for the original worlds record over 200 mph. Car
numbers are also available (1542 C / BFMS) all of which will get stuck on
one day soon. In the thich or renovating my Las Vegas condo for resale this
month.  Other than that not a lot going on. Hope to see most of ya'll this
summer but probably not with my car (well maybe Sept meet....maybe)

mayf