RE: aerodynamics

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: aerodynamics
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:29:24 -0400
A nascar style at the base of the windshield or the front of the car.. With
ample sized ducts lewading to a sealed airbox.. Clean cold air is your
friend, high pressure air with all sorts of directional comonets that change
with speed are not. You can always put a small rise in the hood to clear the
top of the carb without it being open.
Dave

1) My