The cat is out of the bag

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The cat is out of the bag
From: "Freiburger, David" <David.Freiburger@primedia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:57:14 -0700
Those who cared enough to put two and two together have seemingly figured
this out by now, and since it finally looks like my worthless, overworked
self might actually be able to the pull this off, we might as well go
public.

The So-Al Special Camaro will live again, flying the colors of the HOT ROD
Magazine Spl. By So-Al Racing.

Keith has known for years how badly I've wanted my own car on the Salt, and
even when I finally bought a car and made the commitment to stick to it, he
knew it'd be 5 years before it was rolling. He graciously offered the use of
the Camaro, and more generously has given a ton of time to wrench on the
car.

I'm supplying the power and the water-cooled credit card. Its a full team
effort with Keith carrying most of the weight, and I can't thank him enough.

We dyno the motor sunday. It will still be a cross-country thrash, but if we
meet our goals, this car will do significant things.

See you on the Salt. You'll know where to find us.

DF

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)