Plans ( was weekend mail )

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>, "Dick J"
Subject: Plans ( was weekend mail )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 12:02:16 -0500
Jon..... Bonneville is after Texas right?  hmmm one thing at a time....
Camaro... TEXAS.... Both cars Bonneville...

I have two weeks between these last three events, the first two with
different cars... the last with both....wow... and Honestly I'm loving the
challange... trying not to do any of it poorly... and honestly Next weekend
will tell the tale of how it's going....

David's got to have some luck ( there seems to be a lack of it out that
way ).... and with some of that stuff we'll have a motor.... what kinda
motor.... wellllll ( winking )....ya know the one with shiny parts... and
oil in it.... pistons that go up and down and stuff like that...

Keith