RE: Salt Talks 04

To: Land-Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Salt Talks 04
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:26:36 -0500
Jon,

Excellent artwork! There is a lot of nostalgia on that design...

Also, I can relate to your missive about being careful during the thrash.
Last nite it was still 2:00Am with me, Bernie, and Glenn trying to coax a
defective starter out and a replacement back in. That sucks when the whole
thing is built by:
1. Get a truck.
2. Put in the headers.
3. Put in the starter.
4. Build a motor.
5. Put the motor in.... etc.
Today I sat in my diesel truck waiting for the glow plug light to go out.
After staring at the radio for about a minute, I realized that was the wrong
place to look. Of course that was while leaving the 3rd parts store for the
day!

Jim Webb