Re: Tracking

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tracking
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:37:11 -0600
This info is available on multiple vehicles with "Mode 6" data. Very new
that this information came to the secondary sector of the vehicle market.
But dealerships have had some of this available to them already. This also
differs from Freeze frame data.
Personally I think On-Star is too much control, and too much of my privacy.

Jonathan