I have a room available: Wendover Reservations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: I have a room available: Wendover Reservations
From: Ray Buck <rbuck64@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:35:17 -0600
I have a room reserved at the Stateline arriving 8/13 and departing
8/20.  It's a single, non-smoking, queen-sized bed.

I also just had the dashboard of my truck go up in flames, which was just
the latest in a series of little misfortunes (tire delamination on my
Camaro, loss of 3 disk drives in my main system...300 gig and miscellaneous
other items.)

As a result, it looks like I'm not gonna be able to attend Speed Week in
its entirety.  I'm going to try to be there Saturday and Sunday (including
Salt Talks) but probably not the rest of the event.

So my reservation is open.  I offered it to Neil, but he found someone else
who was cancelling.  If you'd like this room, drop me an email off-list and
I'll give you the confirmation number and you can switch it into your
name.  If I don't have a taker in the next day or so, I'll just cancel it.

Ray
(smokin in Taylorsville, Ut)