Re: Fw: Salt conditions/rules

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: Fw: Salt conditions/rules
From: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 18:57:55 -0700
there is a post on landracing as well
from another source indicating water........
but what the heck

I heard today Burklands have cancelled there
trip due to water...........

but that doesnt at all mean there wont be great
conditions for 99% of entrants

as far as different stories ?????????

likely some smooth, dry, hard, and some
rough wet as well,  probably depends on
where ya are reporting from , and whether
you are democrat or rebublican   :):)

got my rule book, BUT DONT HAVE CONFIRMATION
ON SOME SPECIFIC BIKE RULES,  even though I contact them
I cant get committment from scta..............oh well

Joe :)