RE: Another August comes around

To: M Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Another August comes around
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:56:32 -0500
Malcolm,

Thanks for the good wishes! With any luck at all the Big Red Truck will post
2 bills by just a bit. A little gear and a little free boost might just do
the trick. Unfortunately, since these heads don't flow as well as the
'luminum ones at the top end - it will certainly be a challenge.

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts
#527 A/PP 193.402 2002