How to handle Anger here on the list.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to handle Anger here on the list.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:18:12 -0500
Guys I've just been informed that our 251mph record for Ted Wenz was thrown
out last night...

it wasn't for a lack of trying by several of my friends... but they just
couldn't make it happen... I know they tried...

Rather then vent my rage to individuals involved... I've just typed three
e-mails that are sitting in my tool tray.... when I wake up in the morning
I'll most likely just delete them.

We are here to have fun... that's our intent.  I do feel an obilgation to
teach everyone HOW to make a class change at Bonneville and will most likely
do that in the future before the next event.

Lets just say the learning process has been VERY difficult, but because we're
racers we are going to go back and run again...

Keith Turk
246.555mph D/GMS
241.414mph C/GMS ( Tonya's record )