Do you believe in Magic?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Do you believe in Magic?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 07:08:16 -0500
I'm off to the shop to create some magic... it's called making the engine
disappear from the shop tomorrow morning to re-appear in Long Island New York
on Wed.

Ted Wenz then is going to make the hole in the #6 piston disappear and then
magically reappear in my shop before the WOS.... all this so we can go back to
Bonneville with the same equipment and with the same amount of luck re-create
the same results.

Freaking Magicians.... that's what we are...

Keith ( all this because we didn't have the fat lady mind reading expertise )