Re: I'm back!!!!

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: I'm back!!!!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:31:02 -0500
Well now that your back...  Let me be the first to say... Dan I'm very proud
to welcome you to the Bonneville 200mph club...

As I said on Jon's message list... Records are about vehicles and the Two
club is All about the driver to me...

You have deserved the opportunity for many years... I just wish I could have
been the guy to give it to you... many of us have talked about getting Dan
in the 2 club... but Jim Knapp got it done... and For all of us I had the
chance to thank Jim personally...

Congradulations Dan... great job.... and seriously good for you.... it was a
true bright spot in my week.

Keith