Re: facts of life(non lsr)

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: facts of life(non lsr)
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:46:13 +0000
Not sure where this came from Glen, but my speedometer cable's been broken
for a little while now itself and I still seem to racking up the same amount
of miles in the same amount of time anyway. A decent mechanic can tell the
mileage no matter how many paint jobs are done. A restoration will never be
worth or have the character of an original. I'm with you... wear the miles
proudly, just try not to rack them up faster then you can enjoy them.
TD