Re: Burt Munro

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Burt Munro
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:42:44 -0600
I've been following this kinda closely.  After Tom's post about the movie
they're making, I contacted the people and there's a chance that my old 64
Chevy pickup:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/sw/0813/040813_05r4.jpg
  will be useful to them in their film.  I dunno if it's gonna work out for
them, but I plan to be there with the truck.  That'll make it about 6 weeks
after quadruple bypass surgery, but what better way to motivate one's
recovery?  Anyway, it gives me something to look forward to, since I can't
work on the cars or even consider racing at this time.

Ray
http://www.chevyasylum.com