Old time tools ( no LSR )

To: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>, "W S Potter"
Subject: Old time tools ( no LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:04:39 -0500
Interesting comment JD.... reminded me of a poster I used to have of a
carpenters tool box that had everything laid out perfectly... like the fella
knew and understood exactly what tools were required in his trade and each
tool had a place... the box didn't have the look of something that evolved
but of something that was extreamly well planned and executed...  I loved
that poster , only a real craftsmen could have created that box....
obviously a much simpler time.

Keith