Re: Tile ( the reason for No LSR )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tile ( the reason for No LSR )
From: "joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:56:34 -0700
Monster Garage got ahold of Jonathon
Amo a few weeks ago, they wanted some
potential names of folks who would be good
to have on a show to construct a belly tank
lakester to run on the salt...........

Jon gave them a few  names after contacting them first
to see if it was ok,  5 of them were invited to do the
show,  you folks are going to love the participants

good job Jon, doing the ground work on the contacts
and hooking them up.............Landracing.com
has gotten a fair amount of press contact this year.........

Joe :)