Re: Re: Monster Garage

To: "joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>, "John Beckett"
Subject: Re: Re: Monster Garage
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:12:40 -0500
About how long it took Charles Farmer to build the Yellow Submarine---but he
had several guys also----and knew what he was doing--my car cant talk to me
that fast it knows that i am sorta slow---lol

Getting closer tacked the headers today and started on the upper sheet metal
looking forward to another day in the shop tommorow---

> From: "joe Amo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
> Date: 2004/10/10 Sun PM 08:32:43 CDT
> To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,  <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
> Subject: Re: Monster Garage
>
> no
>
> ground up, only had fuel pod to start with,
> driving and race ready in 4 days from scratch, including
> full chassis build, and motor build on show
>
> why does it take rest of us a year plus??
>
> Joe

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211