Re: Fw: Crank Balancing ( recip's )

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "list answer"
Subject: Re: Fw: Crank Balancing ( recip's )
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 13 Oct 2004 18:29 GMT
Mayf, you be absolute right - and the engine was so powerful during the start
that it sometimes happends that the plane was turn to the side (upside  down) -
was very scary for a unexperience pilot during the start, once in the air it
was great to fly - we still got some here in Germany and in England in the air
- great to see them flying - but horroble loud and smeling (smoke & fume), oops.

See ya

Pork Pie