Re: Diff Lube, Brrrrrr VERSION II

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Diff Lube, Brrrrrr VERSION II
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:59:33 -0700
Speed Week temps the front door of hell? Nah, not even close. Try Pahrump in
July and August or maybe down where Ed lives in foenix. QUite common to
braoch 115 F for days at a time, nights remain in the nineties,, usually
upper 90's. When we go to Speed Week we wonder why everyone says it is so
hot... ya WIMPS....

mayf, out in PAhrump...