Re: World Finals...

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>, "Keith Turk"<kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: World Finals...
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:42:47 -0600
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:07:25 -0700

>I just got back from the salt and the weather is great. Could not be better.
>Salt is in fine shape. Outstanding meet.    Rich Fox

 Hey all;

Just returned from 4 days at the long course,two mile post. Now I'm having salt
withdrawal.Not much chute action,but alot of sweet sounding air shifts!
Man,what a meet. Stout runs ,by of course The Burklands,Fast Freddie,John
Noonan,Earl Wooden,Ack Attack,and many more. Good seeing Mike Miererle and Ed
Safarik at the SCTA race reults,"Inter-Sactum"LOL. Also very nice for the
Burklands to offer numerous photo ops and autographs long after their record
run. 50 degrees each morning,70's by noon. no wind/rain.
Even tried to sneek over to the movie set ,but got chased out,even after I told
'em I knew KT.Well gang, Speedweek is less than 10 mos away. Be safe.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/