Constructive website criticism requested

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Constructive website criticism requested
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:56:09 -0600
I've finished with the html portion of the pages for "The World's Fastest
Indian" and World Finals.  These pages include some caption or narrative to
go with each photo.  I know there are some errors on there, so if someone
(or some oneS) would like go scroll thru them and point out the errors of
my ways, I'll be happy to correct them.  I'd like to get things as accurate
as possible.

Then I'll have to go back and try to reconstruct the Speed Week stuff,
since all I have are thumbnails and photos...no narrative...and I was
pretty sick during speedweek.  (Only 2 percent of the regular blood flow
was makin it to my heart.)  I may have a lotta fun trying to remember what
was what at that time.

Anyway, the address for the whole mess is:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004.html

Speed Week only:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/sw/Welcome.html

World's Fastest Indian:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/wfi/Welcome.html

World Finals:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/wf/Welcome.html

I woulda had something for WOS, but it would have bee slightly inconvenient
to rip the IV tubes outta my arms to get there.  Doctors and nurses seem to
frown on that, too.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback that anyone would like to provide.

Thanks,

Ray Buck
Taylorsville, Ut.
http://www.chevyasylum.com