Re: Movie

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Movie
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:19:27 -0600
Glen,

How about the validity of the note that said driver was thrown from vehicle?
Was it a women driver? Was the speed thru the traps on four wheels or was
that upside down? There was also this claim on info
"That was filmed June 13th, 2004. The kid was from Hayward, California and
dead from blunt trauma during the impact back to earth. Submitted by: Truck
Face on 10/22/2004 "

Jon