G Force 5 Speed

To: "\"landspeed@autox.team.net\" <land-speed@autox.team.net>Subject":
Subject: G Force 5 Speed
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:05:15 -0600
Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date:  Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:16:20 -0600

>Word is out that the North Carolina Highway patrol and the local hanging judge
>is looking for the famous Bar-B-Q bandits. They are searching all  out of
>state vehicles with fake rock sniffing dogs and are armed with the latest swat
>team gizmos to suppress any and all invasions on the local food establishment
>known to harbor such wirdos that drag the strange vehicles to Maxton to
>partake in accelaration runs down the crooked mile. The local sherrif stated
>noon of the strange vehicles would win in a wiskey run like the good ole boys
>of the past were the champions. Wonder if the propster knows this, perhaps a
>invite from the fake rock maker would get him to bring this baloney slicer to
>the dirt roads of the Carolinas for the challange from the Key Stone Cops of
>Maxton.
>
>Joe Timney could time them and John Becket could modify it to rear steer for
>more of a challange to Frankie the poopster pilot. How about a hair and hound
>with a Busa from the Guthrie stables.
>
>Tom Shannon from Utah will judge the event from the 2 mile patrol hidden
>somewhere near a black bear path to it's winter den. This being said it should
>liven up your meet and draw even more spectators. It betting allowed in NC?
>Hell, maybe Dave D. could open up a new tune up division for VW powered
>pushers with one of his tuneups.
>
>In reality everyone have a fast,safe and super season closeing meet. Wish I
>could be here to see the event and bug Keith.
>Glen

Glen;

Now hold on a cotton pickin' minute Glen. I even heard the Adelanto coppers are
already expectin' KT's Westcoast swing too!!Seems that swamp boy keeps talkin
about somekind of red hat. I've heard about the "Red Hat Society", but me
thinks its for ladies over 50! Cmon KT,just because you won't be guarding the
"Girlie Camaro" at SEMA,I'll watch for ya',Tonya,Jon,Nancy,and all others at
the "2 mile". Hey wait,I thought Maxton wasn't that long. Oh well.ya'all be
safe,and remember KT,Its Halloween,so no masks,while driving!!
Tom Shannon
Magna,UT(tired of rain,being sent North from Glen)

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/