Bonneville: Wide Open update/reminder

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville: Wide Open update/reminder
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:39:06 -0800
Hi all,
Steve and I are excited about the premiere of Bonneville: Wide Open this
Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. in Livermore CA at the Tamas Estates/The Steven
Kent Winery (directions below) as one of the films shown during the California
Independent Film Festival.  We look forward to enjoying your company for this
special screening.

DVDs of the 53-minute movie will be available for purchase for $25 both at the
premiere and online at www.bonnevillewideopen.com .   (Contact me directly
about quantity purchases--we may be able to offer a price break for ten or
more).

For film info including how to purchase DVDs and to watch the trailer (now
available in both Quicktime and WindowsMediaPlayer versions):
www.bonnevillewideopen.com

For film fest and ticket information:  www.caindiefest.com

Directions to Tamas Estates/The Steven Kent Winery:  Take I-580 to Livermore,
exit Vasco Road south, go three miles to the end, right on Tesla Road, winery
is 1/2 mile on left at 5443 Tesla Road.

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.